Dark hair, don’t care. Okay maybe we care just a little bit. Lol jk having dark hair is the bane of our life and blondes will never understand the daily struggle.
Here are 9 struggles you’ll only understand if you have dark hair:
1. Your hair feels like it’s on fire on sunny days
2. Dying your hair is a journey not a day trip
3. Dry shampoo is a no-go unless you love the dandruff look
When dry shampoo sprays on chalky and you look like George Washington #DarkHairProblems
— Jill Vaishnav (@jillvaishnav13) April 13, 2016
4. Either your face looks good or your hair does, lighting won’t allow you to have both
5. Those are not grey hairs, they are strands of glitter growing out my head
6. Body hair removal is a mission and a half
7. Everyone asks if you’ve dyed your hair
This was me as a child! I would be asked this question by everyone even at age 10! I guess people in the south didn't believe someone can have natural soft black hair (level 3) and super pale skin! People called my Wednesday Addams or Gothic and didn't mean it as a compliment. Today I embrace it and love it! #palebeauty #darkhairproblems #natural #wednesday #wednesdayaddams #seriously #gothic #hairstylist #makeupartist
8. Your roots get you feeling like this most of the time
9. You don’t care if your hair falls out, you just want to be platinum
Can you relate to any struggles on this list? Let us know your own dark haired probs with a tweet to @maximumpop!