Sure, Facebook loves your face. It’s in the name. And we’re sure your selfies are on fleek! That said, here at MP! Books we got something for you to peruse while you wait for all the likes to come in on your latest status.
1. Get all the important questions answered:
Bookshelf pruning. Easy. 😅Like Maximum Pop Books for the best of YA.
2. If you’re looking for truths, then we’ve also got you covered:
Literally, none. 🙅🏿 Like Maximum Pop Books for more.
3. Useful information before you start that new book:
How long does it take you to read your books? ⌚️📕 Like Maximum Pop Books for more bookish memes.
4. And if quizzes are your thing…
5. Or maybe fabulous competitions and giveaways are more your jam:
Free book in exchange for an honest review? ✏️
6. If you just want a little giggle, we can provide that too:
Some things are just true, and most of them are Stephanie Perkins. 😏
7. And never again will miss one of your favourite authors reading from your favourite books. Story time!
Exclusive MP! Reads video featuring Maggie Stiefvater (Really, it's me) read chapter 1 of The Raven King 🏽
So what are you waiting for? Go forth! Give us a thumbs up on Facebook and have your bookish cravings satisfied. You’re welcome.
- New authors added to the YALC line-up, including Patrick Ness, Sally Green, and Juno Dawson!
- Cover Reveal: Look at the amazing animated cover for Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’!
- 11 bookish mugs that will literally level up your life
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- 5 reasons you need to read Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’. Like, immediately.
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- We crapped ourselves at ‘Goosebumps Alive’. Are you brave enough for London’s newest immersive theatre experience?