Sarah Dessen is our contemporary Queen and we basically worship her and her books. We’re pretty sure that we only survived being a teenager because of her books…
Here are some of the amazing things we learned from reading Sarah Dessen:
1. Love will happen when you least expect it…
2. Those BFFs of yours? Essential.
3. ‘Nuff said.
4. Sometimes you need an author fave to tell you something you really need to know. Life lessons, peeps.
5. You’re doing fine. Promise.
6. Your heart. Your choice.
What’s your favourite Sarah Dessen quote? Share it with us at @maximumpopbooks!
- Luna? Cath? Who’s your favourite YA dreamer?
- Weekly Releases: 11-17th July
- Quiz: would you have survived the Triwizard Tournament?
- The results are in! Your favourite book cover of July is…
- Quiz: is this quote from ‘The Maze Runner’ or ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ trilogy?
- All the things we learnt at the Chapter 5 Summer proof party
- “At what point during my panic attack would you like to me to knock up a salad?” #URTS author Louise Gornall gets achingly honest about all the things
- Watch: Nat Luurtsema and Siobhan Curham battle it out in a fierce games of Heads Up!