‘Read Me Like a Book’ is Liz Kessler’s YA debut and here at MP! we have fallen in love with Ashleigh’s story. This read is every little bit as fantastic on the inside as it is on the outside. (dat cover tho).
And now we have the quotes to prove it.
There is nothing better than a book you can quote, true? Have you read ‘Read Me Like a Book’? If so, do you have a fave line?
If you still need to read it, no worries, you can get your copy here.
- May is a huge month for YA releases and here are a few we’re most looking forward to
- 5 reasons we love Patrick Ness, and you should too
- 11 of the most remarkable YA ladies, inspired by Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- 5 reasons you need to read Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’. Like, immediately.
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + WIN 250 radish coins!
- WIN! Holy moly – 50 books giveaway to celebrate our new Facebook!