5 Seconds of Summer are already halfway through the Sounds Live Feels Live tour. They’ve covered Asia and Europe and soon they’ll be heading off to the USA for the rest of the tour, time flies by so quickly.
Because we’re in denial that this era is almost over, we made a list of some of the most fab things to happen during their SLFL tour so far. From the Muke proposal to Michael breaking our hearts every damn night, here’s 11 incredible SLFL moments.
1) When they sung ‘Bangers and Mash’ during one of their UK shows
2) All of their made up songs for the shows tbh
3) Performing ‘Disconnected’ and destroying us in the process
4) Michael’s ‘X Factor’ audition. We’d totes put him through.
Michael Clifford, 20, Sydney..
Audizione di X Factor con Hello di Adele pic.twitter.com/s0QHz4puAi
— ️ (@diorsgigi) June 6, 2016
5) When they played ‘If You Don’t Know’ and we forgot how to breathe
6) Michael being a ‘stripper’, we’d hire him.
7) Ashton teaching Calum the ‘Cup Song’. True talent there.
ashton is so good at the cup song while calum, michael and luke are struggling so hard i'm laughing so hard pic.twitter.com/gQSv1gFAHt
— t (@gloomsboys) June 19, 2016
8) The ‘Chasing Cars’ cover YAS
9) That one time they played ‘Broken Home’ during the tour
10) Michael singing ‘Jet Black Heart’ – SO MANY FEELS
11) THE MUKE PROPOSAL
Has your mind been blown? Tbh the Muke proposal stole our hearts, we’re dead. Any key moments we’ve missed out on? Tweet them to us @maximumpop, we need to know!