If you didn’t manage to get tickets for the 5S0S gig last night at The O2 in London, never fear. We are here for you.
- The moment when 5 Seconds of Summer officially graduated from 1D opening act to fully-flegded arena-fillers!
— maryse (@slfIkings) April 8, 2016
2) All Luke’s dreams coming true. Nawwww…
I can't believe we're playing the o2 tonight, what a dream :)
— Luke Hemmings (@Luke5SOS) April 7, 2016
3) The fiercely real start to the show.
taking an uberX and carrying my laundry to our O2 show tonight. something doesn't feel right.
— michael cL1Ff0rD (@Michael5SOS) April 7, 2016
4) ‘Jet Black Heart’ giving us AAAAAAAAAAAALLLL the feels.
5) Plectrum assault
Michael threw a plectrum at Calum's head last night and for some reason I agree
— san (@CALUMDATING) April 8, 2016
6) As previously teased on Grimmy’s Radio 1 Breakfast Show, Ashton turned into Beethoven.
Ready for night 2 at the London O2 arena… Last night was rockin, see you soon xx pic.twitter.com/shMjHFpefg
— ASHTON IRWIN (@Ashton5SOS) April 8, 2016
7) Move over Pizza! Last night was all about ‘Bangers and Mash’, which is an exclusive track for the UK leg of their tour.
8) Michael playing the guitar and looking fit as hell doing so. Naturally.
9) Basically. They came. They made all our lives sound amazing and feel amazing. And they conquered London. All bow to our new overlords.
— Ben Booker (@benbooker37) April 8, 2016
Whether you managed to get tickets for the gig or just love a bit of 5S0S, tweet us all your feels @maximumpop. We are here for you.