We’ve been counting down the days until Tris and Four are back on our screens for the beginning of the end *sob* since the credits rolled on ‘Insurgent’. And it’s finally here tomorrow So, of course, we’ve putting a lot of thought into what moments from the book we’re hoping to see in the film.
Here are our top 5 things we’re hoping to see in ‘Allegiant’:
- Tris and Four’s escape from Chicago. We want DRAMA.
2. The Bureau of Genetic Welfare. A lot goes down here, and it changed everything for Tris. We’re hoping it’s done justice.
3. Kissing. All of the kissing. And it looks promising.
4. We loved Four having a POV in ‘Allegiant’ so it would be super cool if somehow we got the same closeness to Four in the film.
5. We want hope that maybe, just maybe, ‘Ascendant’ might end differently to how the book did. Please?
What moments from the book are you hoping will pop up in ‘Allegiant’? Tell us at @maximumpopbooks!
And grab a copy of ‘Divergent‘s new sexy covers HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End