Unless you’ve been hiding away from all things pop culture, you’ve probably heard the news that Selena Gomez is getting her own TV show. It will be based on her real life and will air on Lifetime in late 2016/early 2017. The show is set to be focused on Selena and her closest friends – so it’s basically going to be a MASSIVE pop star party. But it’s left us wondering who will play Selena and her famous friends on the show? Here are five celeb squads we’d love to see portray the Selena squad.
1. The Jenner sisters and their squad.The Jenner’s have already had a load of reality TV experience, and they know their angles. They’d be perfect for this role.
2. Zayn Malik, Kanye West and Joe JonasThe ultimate bromance squad, right? These beautiful boys don’t just make amazing music, we think they’d be amazing counterparts to the Selena squad.
3. Amy Schumer, Jennifer Lawrence and co.
These two formed the ultimate power couple friendship last year and it looks like they’ve taken in some new recruits. They’re also both VERY talented actresses, so this should be easy for them.
4. Ariana Grande and the ‘Victorious’ cast. The ultimate throwback, we loved this cast together on Nickelodeon and think they’d be great together on a new venture!
5. The Taylor Swift squad.While we love all the celebs on this list – who is better than Selena and her actual squad? We legit need cameos, it is based on real life after all!
Who would you like to see play Selena and her pals in her new TV show? Let us know over on Twitter @maximumpop.