We firmly believe that you need books in all areas of your life, including Facebook. So we’ve ferreted out the 5 best bookish Facebook pages you need on your feed.
1. Epic Reads
The Epic Reads page is YA heaven. They’ve got all of the goss for the YA news coming out of America and aren’t afraid to use a super cool graphic, show off their videos and share their gorgeous Instas. We love them quite a lot.
2. Literature is My Utopia
This page is a haven for fans of literary quotes on cute graphics. The books quoted range from the classics to YA, literary fiction to children’s books. There’s something for everyone!
We LOVE Goodreads. It’s a brilliant place to attempt to keep your TBR under control, allows us to interact with other brilliant readers and scope out a book before we commit to it. Their Facebook page is just as cool. Goodreads feature articles from all over the booky world, dazzle us with cool facts, share amazing quotes and throw in a gorgeous bookish picture or two.
4. Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble is a chain of book shops in the US, but they don’t just try to sell books on their Facebook page. They have amazing articles from authors, cool lists, gorgeous photos and other interesting literary articles. This is a great page to follow if you want to expand your literary knowledge.
5. Maximum Pop! Books
You knew that was coming, right? Our Facebook page is still a fledgling compared to some of these other pages, but we’re just as excellent. Like us for worryingly relatable graphics, super-cool infographics and the best posts from the site, hand-picked for Facebook. Go on, you know you want to!
Share your favourite bookish Facebook pages with us @maximumpopbooks!
- WIN: Alexandra Bracken’s ‘Passenger’ suitcase prize, plus runners up get “totes” amaze stuff!
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Horror, writing music and no promises: A Q&A with Derek Landy
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!
- WIN! We have 5 signed copies of Laura Bates’ ‘Girl Up’ to give away
- How to Start a Book Blog: Joining the Community