Maximum Pop! Books has a brand new Facebook and we’re a little bit proud of it. It’s got comps, hilarious graphics, our favourite articles, the latest news and super-cool infographics. And here are 5 of our favourite posts so far.
When we saw we want our own library, we 100% mean a library just for us. No one else touch ANYTHING.
We gave you the lowdown on how to effectively prune your bookshelves:
People ignore this ALL THE TIME and it drives us barmy:
Need to justify curling up with a book today? You’re welcome.
And this is the big one, and obvs the best post on our Facebook at the moment: a 50 book giveaway!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- MP! Reads: Liz Kessler reads from ‘Read Me Like a Book’ and it will make you feel stuff
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell