In Susin Nielsen’s ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’, geeky Stewart gains a sister in popular Ashley when Stewart and his dad move in with Ashley and her mum. And well, it’s not all smooth sailing…
Here are a few things you’ll only understand if you and your sibling aren’t exactly the best of friends…
1. Everything they do is EXTREMELY irritating
2. Long car journeys are actual torture
3. Absolutely everything is a constant competition
4. There’s always something to be jealous about
5. You ALWAYS get the blame for everything. Even things that didn’t even happen
6. They know every little thing that annoys you – and they do them all
7. Everything becomes a race – getting to the snacks, the bathroom, the car – everything
8. Always worrying that they are your parents’ favourite
9. There’s no such thing as a family movie night without an epic fight
10. If you do something embarrassing, it will NEVER be forgotten
11. You love each other underneath it all, even if it is far, far underneath
Grab your copy of ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ here!
Tell us your best sibling stories at @maximumpopbooks!
- QUIZ: It’s finally here! Find out which quote from ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ you are based on your birthday
- Share your most #Unconventional YALC moment and get your name in Maggie Harcourt’s brand new book!
- WIN! A signed copy of one of the most important books you’ll read all year!
- Bookstagrammer floralsndragons makes this clothing item a staple of her photos and we’re obsessed!
- Tune in throughout the day as we reveal the new covers for every book in Darren Shan’s ‘Zom-B’ series!
- I tried culling my bookshelf…and ended up with more books?!