Who’s to say how a book will effect you? But there are titles shelved time and time again as ‘life changing’ or ‘inspirational’.
So we’ve compiled a list of reads that “should” totally change your life, but left it for you to decide if they belong on the list, or not. Let’s get inspired!
Stand by, folks. We’ll collate the results late. But for now, if you think there’s a book we should have included then tweet us @maximumpopbook
- Which #ZoellaBookClub pick has been voted ‘best cover’ by fans?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ by Louise Gornall
- Sometimes the only way to get over heartbreak is to belt a good song into a hairbrush
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book
- A Guide to Literary London
- WIN! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers to soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…