If there is a wall, humans will put something on it. From cave drawings to that 1D photo collage that’s wearing out from all the attention it gets; we’re poster people.
If displaying your favourite fandom on your bedroom wall isn’t your thing then leave now. This is not for you.
The most obvious choice to start with? Our old pal ‘Arry Potter:
1. From the wonderful ‘bensmind‘ on Etsy:
2. And that’s not all on offer. We love bensmind so much we’ve got another one:
3. Or head over to The Origami Fox for this set of beauts:
But it’s not ALWAYS about Harry Potter. (It is though).
4. GreaterGeek has you sorted if you’d rather celebrate your Hunger Games fandom instead:
5. Or if you’re feeling a little wanderlust, how about a travel poster? (from Cantabrigia)
Still not a match? How about GoT?
6. Because cursing people to repeat these words whenever they see it has to be fun… Thanks PrintsWithStyle.
7. Or perhaps you’ll let DreamMachinePrints take you to a journey, waaaay up north.
8. Forget G.R.R., it’s obvs all about J.R.R. and if you want something slightly different then look no further than Wavvaw:
9. A ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign is SO yesterday. This is what you need:
Whatever you say, Gandalf.
12. And then there’s always this Classic option:
13. Are you Sherlocked? (available here)
14. RedHillPrintables do some of the best Classic interpretations, but this is one of our faves:
So, poster peeps! Which would you put up on your wall? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- A new book from Veronica Roth? Want to see the cover?
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- MP! Reads: Liz Kessler reads from ‘Read Me Like a Book’ and it will make you feel stuff
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell
- How to Start a Book Blog: Blogs to Inspire You