Being a teenager isn’t easy, but being 10 may be a little bit harder.
We still remember the blue eyeshadow we used to wear, the slap bracelets we traded and, of course, wearing padded bras to try to look like a teenager. Check out these 13 things everyone who’s 16 now remembers about being 10:
1. Going to see the last ‘Harry Potter’ movie
Even though you were only one or two when the first came out…
2. Wearing a shirt that said ‘Abercrombie’ practically every day
These got some serious heavy rotation back in the day…
3. You were obsessed with water marble nails
Those hypnotic swirls had us under their spell.
4. You probably made an account on this new thing called Twitter
Without your parent’s approval ofc…
5. You slept with your hair in braids to get a crimped look
Always on fleek (not that “on fleek” was even a thing back then…)
6. You cried as you watched the ‘Hannah Montana’ series finale
Still gets us every time.
7. You begged your parents to let you go to the cinema and see ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’
We will deny this until our dying day.
Watching Twilight post-Edward Cullen obsession … I am now realizing how horribly awkward this movie is 😖
— Gabriella (@gabtankk) January 31, 2017
8. You had a pair of Converse in every colour
Why did we even throw these out… WE STILL BLOODY LOVE ‘EM!
9. You probably had a pair of braces
And loved getting the colour changed…
when i get my braces tightened new colors look so pretty
— Haleigh (@haleigggh) January 19, 2017
one thing i miss about my braces were choosing cute colors :’) teal was my fav
— ko ko korina (@murrrmz) January 15, 2017
10. ‘Planking’ was the biggest fad
Who came up with this? No seriously.
11. You took ridiculous photos in ‘photo booth’ on your laptop
Omg Snapchat we love you.
12. You wore these kinds of hats
Least our ears were toasty.
13. And, of course, you were obsessed with the newest boyband
Admit it, your heart skipped a beat just now.
Which one of these treasured memories would you like to bring back the most? Or do you think they should stay in the past?