Finding a new post from your favourite authors on Instagram is like discovering a Christmas present you haven’t yet opened. Those little snapshots into their lives, and into their writing lairs, those quick pics of their bookshelves and incredible style, gives us serious life.
So we bring you 11 times we were given over to finger clicks while scrolling our feed. These authors bring their A game every single time and inspire us to do the same:
1. The “selfie of the year”. This sets the bar high. Rainbow Rowell AND Leigh Bardugo… ON A PLANE? So jealous.
2. Also, the bookshelf to end all bookshelves. It is a thing of beauty. Look at all those editions! Essentially #authorgoals :
3. Literally every time Leigh Bardugo posts on her Instagram it’s a win. But these nails tho:
4. The Queen that is Dessen, Sarah Dessen (in case you needed clarification) and this cute as heck pup gives us a peek into behind-the-scenes of an epic author… And it looks pretty darn fab:
5. The way Dawn Kurtagich always puts our bullet journal efforts to shame with her creative prowess:
6. Honor Cargill (off of Perdita & Honor Cargill, ‘Waiting for Callback) is literally the best at promo… And holiday snaps because HELLO Jamaica! We’re SO STOKED for that sequel:
7. Melinda Salisbury pwning bookstagram and rekindling our love of magic too:
8. Everyone stop what they are doing. Because this woman right here is visual definition of the word “slay”:
9. But there is no author more rock star than Maggie Stiefvater:
10. Another queen of cool, Kiersten White, making us all want that hair:
11. This is EXACTLY what an awesome author looks like:
Who are you fave authors of Instagram? Share in the comments below!