Yes we knit, no we will not make you a jumper for free.
The knitter life can be tough, but also rewarding. Here are 11 things you’ll only know to be true if you’re one of us:
1. There’s more yarn in your house than you could ever find a use for
— DoYouEvenKnitBrah? (@DYEKB) June 6, 2015
There’s no such thing as too much.
2. When you first started, your face looked like this most of the time
— Susan. (@ApplepieNinja) December 14, 2014
3. But now you find yourself getting carried away knitting things you don’t even need
4. Getting anything done is impossible if you own a cat
— Shelly Gardiner (@dizzyshelly) December 24, 2015
5. You spend more time doing mathematical calculations than people think
— SpicyKnitter (@SpicyKnitter) May 28, 2016
“DON’T TALK TO ME, I’M COUNTING”
6. Your thumbs usually look like this
— Hazel Allen (@HazelAllen) June 10, 2016
No pain, no gain.
7. Your non-knitting friends don’t have a clue what you mean when you use terms like ‘frogging’
— Dana Gervais (@Dana_Gervais_) April 27, 2016
They probably wouldn’t want to know anyway.
8. No pain can come close to the level of suffering that dropping a stitch causes
— Ellen (@ayarnlover) June 18, 2016
8. Or when it’s time to weave in those ends
— chessie monks-kelly (@chessie) June 5, 2016
9. Knotted wool is WAY harder to untangle than earphones
— Natalie (@PrettyPurlKnits) March 22, 2015
10. You’re used to all the granny jokes
— I Like Knitting (@ILKMagazine) February 18, 2016
I just want to go home and knit, okay?
11. You don’t care though, because who’s the one with cool fluffy knitted socks?
— Bethie☀ (@BethieSunshine) March 8, 2016
Do you have any more knitting problems to add? We wanna hear them @maximumpop