We’ve rounded up 8 of our favourite mum’s on telly, to celebrate Mother’s Day in the UK. (But don’t worry MP! mums you’re still our fave!)
1. Pam Fields from ‘Pretty Little Liars’Is Pam not the sweetest PLL mum? She love Emily so much, we just want her to adopt us already. Pls?
2. Liz Lemon from ’30 Rock’ She might be weird and her love life might be a mess. But it’s no secret that Liz has always wanted kids. She’d be a cool mum don’t cha think? (And how amazing would it be to have the last name Lemon?!)
3. Cookie Lyon from ‘Empire’The ultimate mumager, right? Cookie would just make us laugh, and cry, and feel loved. How do we become a part of the Lyon Dynasty?
4. Jane Villanueva from ‘Jane The Virgin’ She might be young but her maternal instinct is hella strong. And we’d be miracle children, so it’s a win win situation.
5. Mindy Lahiri from ‘The Mindy Project’ Mindy says everything we’re thinking. She’d probably let us do whatever we want. And we think she’d be more than happy to take us to see One Direction. Thnx mum.
6. Eleanor Waldorf from ‘Gossip Girl’ She was such a lovely mum to Blair even though Blair was a brat. So imagine how greater she’d be if you were nice… (Like us!)
7. Lorelai Gilmore from ‘The Gilmore Girls’ This needs no explanation.
8. Monica Geller from ‘Friends’ She always wanted a kid, so why not have a whole team of MP!er’s as your off spring? We are the best after all.
Who is your ultimate TV mum? Let us know over on Twitter @maximumpop.