2016 is just round the corner and so we thought we’d sum up what our New Years Eve is going to look like and 10 times GIRLS summed up our lives.
1. Nothing to wear. What you planned to wear doesn’t fit anymore because you consumed more pigs in blankets over Christmas than you planned.
2. Refusing to go out. The classic “I’m not going, I have become the pig in the blanket, I’m staying home to cry.”
3. Calming yourself down. So you brush your teeth because you know how to do that, and it’s one step closer to 2016.
4. Make up time. The realisation that you have make up and can cover up your Christmas hangover eyes and transform into 2016 fabulous.
5. Pre-dance. A quick dance and karaoke sesh to T Swizzle and Biebs before you leave just to double check you still ooze pop star.
6. Duck & avoid. When the one person you have been trying to avoid all night keeps trying to approach you in prep for that midnight smooch.
7. Why did I put on so much make up. When said person just won’t give up.
8. I’m not drunk. When your mate calls you out for being too drunk.
9. Alone. When its 11:59 and you are trying to be a good friend and let your mates smooch their boos but you are done with life.
10. Plant it on them. Until you throw all self respect out the window and plant one on the nearest loneliest guy you see.
Happy new year and get ready to be 2016 fabulous!