We know that One Direction spent time at the NASA Space Center in Houston, Texas to film the music video for their newest single ‘Drag Me Down.’ What we don’t know is when the video is going to be released—at the MTV Video Music Awards, perhaps?—and we can’t help but jump to some conclusions about space, gravity, and being “dragged down.”
Well, despite all that, our expectations are high. Some of One Direction’s music videos have been amazing.
Some, maybe not so much…
So based on their past videos, here’s a list of the top 5 things we want to see in the ‘Drag Me Down’ music video—and the top 5 things we don’t.
1. Liam and Louis pushing each other into bodies of water.
2. Synchronized dance moves. There can never be enough.
3. Niall in the shower. This seems important.
4. Louis driving a vehicle of some kind. (Or a…spaceship?)
5. Harry in designer animal print.
And now for those 5 things we could do without…
1. Long, cold walks on a pier.
2. Coordinated costumes. (Okay, they WERE cute. Then.)
3. Any of the boys in a bubble.
4. Tear-jerking reminders that they’re growing up, we’re all growing up, stop the madness right now.
5. Political figures of any kind.
Agree with the list? Let us know at @maximumpop what you want and don’t want to see in the ‘Drag Me Down’ video.