Make sure your bedroom is especially bookish with this list of items fit to make any reader a tad giddy. Pillows, duvet covers, and prints – we’ve got you sorted.
Rest your eyes from all that frantic reading you’ve been doing with this fabulous face mask. It may just distract you from gazing at your TBR as well.
Who doesn’t want to wrap themselves up in a book?
They have loads of Roald Dahl designs – perfect for any reading nest.
Who doesn’t want snippets of literature floating around their room?!
Whether it’s HP, Game of Thrones, or the Mad Hatter, no bookshelf is complete without a character to guard the books.
Read in the light on…well, another book.
What does your bookish bedroom look like? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks.
- 6 Reasons We’re Head Over Heels in Love with Cecelia Ahern
- We were invited to the Scholastic #BloggersBookFeast and here’s all the insider info
- QUIZ: How many gorgeous YA romances have you read?
- Scared of classics? Try a classic-inspired YA novel instead!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- QUIZ! Can you match the tagline to the YA novel?