Danielle Paige is back from Oz and taking on the indomitable Snow Queen in ‘Stealing Snow’. And we’re EXCITED.
It’s all about Snow, a 17-year-old who lives in a mental hospital in upstate New York. She has no memory of the outside world, but she does have some very strange dreams… When a mysterious stranger leaves a door open in the hospital, Snow takes her chance and flees. She soon finds herself in her true, icy home and must choose her fate: heroine or villain, queen or broken girl, frozen heart or true love.
RIGHT?! We need it. Now.
We may have to wait for the release day, but you guys can win a signed bundle including a gorgeous finished copy of the book and a ‘Stealing Snow’ compact mirror!
How to enter:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
- Fill in the form. Easy!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners, who will be announced in this week’s mailer! Sign up, if you haven’t already.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy now.
- QUIZ: What % book obsessed are you?
- Danielle Paige’s brand new novel is ‘Frozen’ on a whole other level
- “I literally have no idea what you’re saying!” – watch Laure Eve totally lose it playing our Whisper Challenge
- When fact is better than fiction: 5 YA memoirs that should be on your TBR
- WIN! Get a signed copy of the most addictive dystopian since ‘The Hunger Games’