Cornelia Funke is the total legend behind one of our childhood faves: ‘Inkheart’. She basically made all our bookish dreams come true with those books. Come on, what book nerd hasn’t wished that they could bring fictional characters to life?!
Now Cornelia is back with the ‘Reckless’ trilogy and it’s just as magical.
Jacob has found a doorway to another world hidden behind a mirror. It’s a place of magic and creatures and adventure and he loves exploring with a shapeshifter called Fox. But when Jacob’s little brother follows him into Mirrorworld and a curse is spoken, Jacob must race against time to save him.
Book three, ‘The Golden Yarn’, has just hit shelves and the whole series has been given a new set of gorgeous covers – it’s the perfect time to dive in.
We’ve got three sets of the whole ‘Reckless’ trilogy up for grabs! All you need to do to win is:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks on Twitter
- RT the following tweet
This competition has now ended! Congrats to the winners @BexJones1976, @4MunchkinsAndMe, @KimbeeKat.
Leave a comment telling us your favourite childhood author.
- What you should add to your TBR based on these Harry Potter spells
- Bookish treats to bake this Halloween
- 6 pieces of advice from Bethany Mota to live by
- Need a new Hunger Games with a twist? Here’s why you need to read ‘Children of Icarus’
- Lucy Sutcliffe’s book tour was frickin’ magical and here’s why
- Quiz: Which witch are you?
- What does Stacie Ramey regret about writing ‘The Homecoming’? Plus, win a copy with a signed bookplate!