Sarah Glenn Marsh’s book, ‘Fear the Drowning Deep’ is haunting, addictive and beautifully lyrical. A wistful read following protag Bridey in the early 1900s. Mystery and suspense and the sea.
You want to win a copy? Of course you do. Duh. Here’s how:
1. Follow us @maximumpopbooks
2. RT the tweet below
3. Cross your fingers!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winner @lilredbookshelf, @ifellinahole9, @abooknerd13, @gryfffindorgirl, @MeliRobles, @oo_carmel_oo, @ElliePelto, @lpeavy, @BooksBoozeBrats, @cassiea1000.
What’s your fave book set on/at the sea? Tell us in the comments below.
- Here’s why the Spinster Club series is every book blogger’s #1 fave
- Video: The Diabolic in 30 seconds: Careful – you might just get gripped
- Quiz: How well do you know what these Harry Potter charms and spells do?
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?
- This YouTuber thinks ABBA will 100% help you write a novel… um, what?