There’s nothing better than finding that one unifying element among your people. And when it comes to Umbridge she seems to unify a whole planet. Because she really is…
Yeah. Something like that.
So, from kicking her in the teeth to having her fall face first into stinging nettles… here’s 23 of some of the best Umbridge tweets that you will literally agree with. Because it’s ok to hate her. It really is.
1. This is how you properly wake up in the morning.
Good morning everyone except Delores Umbridge
— Lex❣️ (@lehksc) September 14, 2016
Describe our current government.
— Shaun Jensen Tan (@fuktatbic) September 14, 2016
3. You always need something to gauge your reactions to the whole world by:
You know the hate is real when it's more than for delores umbridge
— Juliet Allen (@JulietAllen1499) September 12, 2016
4. This satisfying image.
Delores Umbridge can literally be dropkicked into the deepest pits of hell
— Malls Poolvander (@MallsBalls_) September 10, 2016
5. Conspiracy theory. Proven.
— Jo Perr ✏️ (@m_elijoperr) September 9, 2016
6. Get at the back of the line, mate.
Can I please kill Delores Umbridge?
— emotionally unstable (@fenaarees) September 5, 2016
7. When your fave platform does something douchey… There’s only one person to blame really.
When did YouTube become Delores Umbridge?
— Jake (@10000Hawks) September 1, 2016
8. Siblings are evil. Obvs.
Lol my sister has the same bday as Delores Umbridge this explains a lot
— MB (@Maybay18) August 26, 2016
"she giggled girlishly" no one in their life, aside from delores umbridge, has eVER
— heroes never die (@MacTireDona) August 24, 2016
When Delores Umbridge asks Harry to tell the angry centaurs she means no harm and he replies "I must not tell lies" pic.twitter.com/syV9Mzpoft
— Patrick Nolan (@PatrickHNolan) August 23, 2016
11. The nightmare situation no one wants. It’s fun for the first five minutes… But then?
Oh no. My lecturer sounds like Delores Umbridge
— tayia 🌟 (@tayia96) August 17, 2016
12. There’s always at least one person that has to take it too far:
Delores Umbridge — the worst human being ever. She should step on a Lego barefoot.
— Bentley Hensel (@BFHensel) August 14, 2016
NOT THE LEGO!
13. When the colour pink is never the same again:
That belongs in either the bin or Delores Umbridge's office… 😐 https://t.co/iYjWJ3L7fQ
— Aimee (@dorkycatgirl) August 12, 2016
Wow Delores Umbridge is a knob.
— Geena Hay (@geeeenaa_) August 11, 2016
15. Sometimes there are just no words and emojis have to do.
Delores Umbridge 🔫😱😡😤
— Caged Bird, Sing (@toosiccjackson) August 7, 2016
16. Lol wut?
Delores Umbridge can suck a TOE!!!! YOU CANNOT EVEN FATHUM HOW MUCH I DESPISE HER.
— ellie hicks (@elliegracehicks) August 4, 2016
17. In a nutshell.
If 2016 was a person, it would be Delores Umbridge!! pic.twitter.com/ucfWYLEvx3
— Ernest Boateng (@its_3rnest4real) July 15, 2016
18. The flashbacks are hard to shake.
Delores Umbridge would fit in nicely. https://t.co/uDA6zjvVuY
— Mimi Thebo (@MimiThebo) July 11, 2016
20. Which would you rather..?
I think I'd rather have a dementor kiss me than have a conversation with Delores Umbridge #HarryPotter
— Emily Lucas (@Emilylucas50) July 10, 2016
21. Come one, you’ve thought about it. They all probably came from the back of a puzzle book. You know the ones. Send away specials.
Life Goal: to have a wall of cat plates like Delores Umbridge. #CaturdayEveryday
— Amanda Mera (@theAmandaMera) July 8, 2016
22. When the rules get cray and all you wanna do is your thing.
The pool here is as strict as when Delores Umbridge took over Hogwarts.
— Megan Drudik (@Megan_Drudik101) July 3, 2016
23. And you’ve often said this with a smile too:
Delores Umbridge can die in a fire
— Julia Capers (@capers_julia) June 27, 2016
But no. Not this. Ever:
Delores Umbridge sex tapes
— wayward wilcs (@ThePotterGeist) August 24, 2016
Which is your fave? Do you harbour the same hate for Umbridge?
Tell us in the comments below. Let’s hate her together.
- Fancy yourself a book judge? Help decide the winner of the Chicken House writing comp!
- 13 of your cute af tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?
- Return of the bad covers – so bad they’ll make you cry
- We can’t stop laughing at these authors freaking out over discovering their patronus on Pottermore
- Quiz: Can you match the author to their fictional characters?
- What is your patronus based off your fave YouTuber?