Sometimes the world isn’t fair. We know this. But when a book as bloomin’ marvellous as ‘Bone Gap’ doesn’t hit shelves in the UK for months and months after it’s out in the US… it makes us sad.
BUT FEAR NOT! It’s here. And the buzz is 100% justified. Just take a look at the cover, for one, and see how everyone’s flapping their wings around it:
1. Definitely agree here.
There’s something so interesting about the cover art… it’s unlike anything else!
2. Welp, you’re not wrong…
It’s a gorgeous mix of strong colours and careful thought.
4. You bet your ass it is:
5. Yes. Yes it is.
6. Mmm hmm. Sweet as honey!
7. Mesmorising, eye-catching…
…and that. 100%.
8. And this? This is the crowning glory:
How do you rate it? Tell us in the comment below!
- #ChristMAX16 Day 12: Super cute signed polaroids of Rainbow Rowell and Leigh Bardugo
- Quiz: What % Neville Longbottom are you?
- 10 questions all ‘The Hunger Games’ fans have asked themselves at some point
- Quiz: Can you name all these ‘Harry Potter’ fantastic beasts? We seriously doubt it
- Quiz: Which musical are you really?