The crazy team over at Simon & Schuster took to the streets of London equipped with their copies of ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’ and purple noses! They invaded a bus, bus stop, King’s Cross train station and got their Hot Dino freak hot.
Unsurprisingly, they attracted quite a few strange looks!
They didn’t even make it out of the building before the man on Reception nabbed a copy…
And then when we were trying to pay for their chocolate fix, the man at the corner shop snuck a peek at their copy!
They got EVERYBODY hooked on the bus ride to Kings Cross…
But then had to finish a chapter before they could go and catch their train.
They made it! …But not before showing off the most outrageous book of the year, ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’!
Did you spot the S&S staff out and about with their purple noses? Tell us all about it @maximumpopbooks!
- Cast your votes for the best YA cover of April!
- QUIZ: In honour of Sophia Bennett’s ‘Love Song’, we gotta ask… How much of a fangirl are you?
- 5 Reasons to Read Richard Kurti’s ‘Maladapted’ like, right now
- Shiels, Student Body Chair and heroine of ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’, interviews Pyke the pterodactyl
- MP! Reads: Listen to Chris Vick read from his debut ‘Kook’
- Alan Cumyn’s dream cast for ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyrfriend’, including Michael Cera and Michael B Jordan!