On the eighth day of #ChristMAX16, MP! gave to you…
This one is perfect for those cosy nights in this winter. ‘The One Memory of Flora Banks’ is sure to send a chill up your spine, but you can combat it with the delicious hot chocolate included with the prize. YUM!
What exactly could you be winning?
- An early copy of intense YA thriller ‘The One Memory of Flora Banks’ by Emily Barr (not released until January!)
- A Flora Banks poster
- Three mouth-watering pots of luxury hot chocolate by Whittard
All you have to do to be in with a shot at winning is follow us @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet:
This competition is now closed! The winner will be announced in our mailer December 15th.
Let us know in the comments what your favourite winter read is, too.
- #ChristMAX16 Day 7: Scoop up this super box of books from Penguin
- Quiz: Which Harry Potter villain are you?
- Love Moana? Here are 5 brilliant #OwnVoices YA novels you have to read
- 6 times Louise Pentland was the big sister we always wanted
- #ChristMAX16 Day 5: Snap up Zoella’s entire ‘Girl Online’ series, seriously!
- Quiz: What your favourite Shadowhunter rune says about you